We offer the following electronic services:
- SMS Alerts – receive instant alerts on the progress of your loan, savings withdrawal application and contribution notification.
Complete a SL15 Form to register your mobile number to enjoy this free service.
- Biometric Identification System – Members can now scan their finger print to instantly view and access their personal account details, apply for savings withdrawal and 1:1 loan.
To register your finger print, visit your nearest NCSL branch.
- SMS Banking/USSD Service – quicker way to check balance, withdraw, or apply for 1:1 loans. A service fee will be charged by the service provider.
Other Electronic services:
You can deposit your contributions via the following methods;
- Salary deduction
- Eftpos facility at NCSL branches
- Mobile banking
- Electronic bank transfer
- Direct deposit (refer banking details below)
|Account Number||1000 880 939||13391771||600 465 7087
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313 2004.
FEES & CHARGES
NCSL charges the following transaction fees;
- K20.00 – new membership (one off cost)
- K25.00 – loan processing or 0.1% for 1:2 loans of K25,000.00 and above (applicable to approved loans only)
- K1.00 – per savings withdrawal transaction
- K20.00 – exit fee for refund of savings