Manage your accounts and transactions securely online with the following electronic services from ncsl:
- SMS Alerts – receive instant alerts on the progress of your loan, savings withdrawal application and contribution notification.
- Biometric Identification System – Members can now scan their finger print to instantly view and access their personal account details, apply for savings withdrawal loans.
To register your finger print, visit your nearest ncsl branch.
- SMS Banking – quicker way to check balance, withdraw, or apply for 1:1 loans. A service fee will be charged by the service provider.
Other Electronic services
You can deposit your contributions via the following methods;
- Salary deduction
- Eftpos facility at ncsl branches
- Mobile banking
- Electronic bank transfer
- Direct deposit (refer banking details below)
FEES & CHARGES
ncsl charges the following transaction fees;
- K20.00 – new membership (one off cost)
- K25.00 – loan processing or 0.1% for 1:2 loans of K25,000.00 and above (applicable to approved loans only)
- K1.00 – per savings withdrawal transaction
- K20.00 – exit fee for refund of savings